Membership in the PTSA Means...
* Making a difference in the lives of our children
* Promoting quality education and a true partnership between home and school
* Investing your time in your children's future
* Supporting legislation to improve laws and policies on behalf of children
* Obtaining valuable information, news and services.
* Communication with local and state decision makers.
* Striving to expand the arts
* Encouraging community involvement
Your dues help support the Paw Prints Newsletter, Red Ribbon Week, SAT Workshops, Study Skills Workshops, College Nights, College Essay Workshops, Reflections Art Competition, Disaster Prep, and many more valuable programs at PVPHS.
To join the PTSA, download a membership form, fill it out, attach your check and mail it to:
PVPHS PTSA, Membership,
27118 Silver Spur Road,
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Remember--Students are encouraged to join, too!