Social Media Parent Forums
Monday, February 9 @ Palos Verdes High School - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 10 @ Miraleste Intermediate School - 7:00 p.m.
All parents are invited to attend a presentation by Josh Ochs about social media. Josh will talk for about 60-90 minutes on the following topics:
- What apps you should encourage your kids to use
- What apps are a waste of time for your Teens and Tweens
- How to analyze your Google results to see what colleges will find
- How to bury bad Google results from other users with your similar name
- Examples of good and bad posts that colleges may find
- Examples from real seniors that are using social media correctly
- Tips you can suggest to use Google search like a college and future employer
- 7 Networks your kids need to be on to shine online
For more information, videos and event details: https://safesmartsocial.com/pvpusd/